TRADITION & EXPERTISE & QUALITY
Throughout our history of more than 270 years our business has grown and changed. Based on the tradition and now leaded by international presence, proactive dynamic flexibility and innovation our vision unifies us in a common cause and growth strategy of adding value to more people’s lifes in small but meaningful ways each day.
Our idea of excellence does not only refer to produce efficiently high value products, but also to intelligent processes and creative solutions. Every employee is motivated to contribute new ideas and see the global picture beyond his area and the day-to-day business
We at Radeče Papir Nova and Muflon are strongly commited to our home Municipality of Radeče. As the largest employer at the location we support numerous social and cultural projects. Above all we believe that encouraging qualified junior employees is an important aspect of social responsability.
Our approach to sustainability is based on the strategy of corporate social responsability as »creating added value for people’s life« The strategy is built every day, through our commitment towards the customers and partners, which results in high quality products, innovation and responsable communication.
Our company activities are based on a mutual trust between colleagues, full dedication and transparency towards the group, as well as towards all stakeholders.
The tradition of paper production
The tradition of paper production in Radeče goes back to 1736. From then on, all generations have been faithfully following the footsteps of the paper-mill masters. The expertise based on tradition of many years and the acquired knowledge is shown in the quality making of all types of paper.
Radeče papir nova combines the tradition of manufacturing paper and boards with the manufacture of self-adhesive materials, ready-made paper articles and wood products.
The quality of products and services, as well as environmental management, represents a component part of managing both companies. The companies thus contribute their share to the general development of the local and broader society. We consider the fundamental principles of responsible environmental management, and thus undertake to use the natural resources with responsibility and to protect the environment. By doing so, we ensure the benefits to the generations of today and tomorrow.
The key objectives of the business policy include:
- development of products and services that will meet and exceed the requirements and expectations of customers in the area of quality and environmental management, while considering the principles of sustainable development;
- commitment to constantly follow and fulfil the legislative requirements from areas covering all aspects of operations; consideration of other requirements from the environmental field expressed by customers and others interested;
- constant improvement of reliability, economy and environmental efficiency of processes and procedures;
- education of the employees for safe work, improvement of quality and environmentally-responsible actions;
- concern for good working conditions, which reduce the risk of injury at work, compliance with legislation, and other requirements in the field of occupational safety and health;
- decrease and prevention of pollution, preservation of natural resources on the basis of implementing the best environmental practices;
- ensuring that all organizations or persons working for Radeče papir nova, or their behalf, shall act in accordance with the business policy of the Radeče papir nova;
- increasing the use of wood and wood products from sources certified (FSC®) demonstrate commitment to sustainable development;
The employees are responsible to understand and support the business policy and actively participate in programs enabling its realisation. With regard to the improvement of the environment, company undertake to cooperate closely with employees, business co-workers, state authorities and the local community, as well as to provide information on their environmental management to all persons interested.
Our basic guideline
The environmental protection is our basic guideline. We are trying to have a positive impact on the environment. Since we are closely related to our commitment to the local environment, on the basis of which we help to create a pleasant living conditions for our employees and the surrounding population. Our environmental policy is intertwined with our business policy, in which we are considering the fundamental principles of responsible environmental management and we are committed to the responsible usage of natural resources and environmental protection , for the benefit and good of present and future generations.
As a paper processing industry, we are aware about our diverse influence we have on the environment, therefore we have a special responsibility. We are proving it by the integration of the environment management system into the strategic management of our company. We fullfill all requirements of ISO 14001 : 2015, which is reflected in the improvement of the impact of environmental management, as a successful and efficient implementation of the environmental management system.